An easy, at-home ice-cream recipe. The only equipment you need is a mixer (or a whisk if you have strong arms) and a freezer! This is a tried and true recipe, that is really a show stopper for any dinner.
- 2 cups thick cream
- 1 x 385g condensed milk
- 2 tsp instant coffee (dissolved in hot water & cooled to room temperature)
- 100g Ooh la la Pecan Pebbles, crushed (or any of our nut pebbles)
(View Pebbles Range HERE)
- Beat 1 cup cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in half the condensed milk.
- Pour into a 28 x 10 cm loaf tin. Sprinkle over half the crushed pecan pebbles. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Beat the second cup of cream until stiff, then fold in the remaining condensed milk and the coffee mixture.
- Pour the mixture over the partially frozen first layer and return to the freezer until set
- To serve, remove the cake from the loaf tin – wrap a hot tea towel around the tin so it comes out easily. Sprinkle the remaining crushed pecan pebbles over the top, and enjoy!